Has anyone seen HBO's "Hitchcock?" It stars Anthony Hopkins as Hitch and tells the story of he and his wife Alma's life during the filming of Psycho. I didn't see that it's based on a true story, so not sure if it's story comes from the cast/crew, etc.

Anyway, an inside look at Hitchcock who I learned is sort of a strange guy, falling for his leading ladies...or maybe obsessed would be more accurate.

You see scenes from the movie within this movie, including the actor playing Anthony Perkins, who looks/acts a lot like him. Moreso it's Scarlett Johannson who plays Janet Leigh who the story evolves around.

I thought Hopkins was very good in the role and sounded/acted a lot like the Hitchcock we knew. I was amused at the clever ending in which Psycho has ended as a success and Hitchock is standing outside talking about not knowing exactly what his next project will be, when suddenly, what lands on his shoulder.........a black bird (crow). lol

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon