Another thing that cracks me up is when these Boston tough guys who claim to have been in prison with this one and that one and happen to know every wiseguy or bank robber in the neighborhood and their defense is "The FBI is crooked, The Cops are crooked, The Governor is crooked." While the FBI in Boston certainly put themselves in that position, do these guys on this forum actually think that Washington D.C is not going to be monitoring agents in Boston as well as doing much more intensive background checks on who they are letting run things at the Federal level? It's like saying that all priests molest altar boys...a few bad apples gave a bad name to mostly good people. The guys on this particular thread either know Whitey, know Georgie Hogan, know Fat Anthony or the Cheeseman...and they advertise what's going on in their own neighborhood...I guess loyalty isn't something they value in their neighborhoods, in fact, I'm sure that the guys who are being mentioned on this thread would love to know that some of these wannabees are out telling tales about the men in question. Pathetic really. "But their all great kids" LOL