The guys on this forum either ran with the mobsters that are being discussed or did time with guys from the neighborhood...It's actually sad to see so many guys on here who spent time in prison (but they were stand up guys because they kept their mouths shut)...What a joke, gives you an idea that some people have warped senses of thinking. I grew up with a few of my great uncles who were involved with illegal gambling back in Pittsburgh...They were immigrants from Italy who didn't have their hand out to the government and couldn't find work...at that time, you did what you had to do. Today, these guys want to be the next John Gotti when there are so many opportunities for legitimate employment. These guys in prison don't realize that they are leaches on the American economy...somebody has to pay for their stupid ass being locked up, it's the same as if they were lazy and collected unemployment for 2 years like so many other Massachusetts residents, especially in Taunton/New Bedford/Fall River-The armpits of Massachusetts. Sure, I blame the government for not having tighter control of Massachusetts benefits and just handing paychecks out like a crack rocks in Roxbury. And then, once you say something, they jump down your throat for exercising an opinion on reality. My advice to you Meffaboston: take it with a grain of salt...On here, they think they're somebody...out on the street, they are just another convicted felon who will end up back in the can. It's a sad story actually...They revere retards like Anthony DiNunzio and laugh at stand up businessmen who contribute to society and pump money into a dying economy. At the end of the day though, they have to live like that, hanging in bars, popping pills, snorting whatever...but as southend said, the kid's doing 18-20 years, "great kid!"

Last edited by JCB1977; 09/20/13 12:55 PM.