Bro I haven't/wasn't critizing your post sorry if you took that way. What is your city ?I might know Don's and chiefs there. I have travelled a little bit. But if they not Don's and Chiefs from Chicago or did time with Chicago guys I would question their knowledge of the history. Especially if they are younger. I am often amused when I go out of town and talk to people. I recall when funny incident when a guy kept talking about Jeff "Ford" and how Chief Malik took over after "Ford" died. I learned something that day because I thought Jeff Fort and Chief Malik was the same person and that he is alive serving time in Federal Prison. My commment doesn't make both of us right it just goes to show how much misinformation is out here and most of it stems from people jsut spreading what the here without really checking the source from which it's came from. I was asking you about knowing Don's because it often gets to me when people who haven't came up in certain things try and speak as if they are such an authority becaue of some video. And when one watches a video they can often be misleading if it isn't watched in it's full context That's with anything not just gangs. When you say Sip are u referring to Missippi? I met Breeds there as well as many Chicago based gangs and L.A. based gangs to. Asfar as my in-depth threads is there something you would like me to post more on? Well bro sorry if you thought I was critising you that wasn't my internt. Peace Out!