I did. And the number I came up with was 31, and that was including the few known members who are shelved and/or definitely inactive.

Some of the names are spelled incorrectly (or some of the guys have varying names). For instance, Gerard Di Michele (a/k/a Gerard DeMichele) is also somewhat young at the age of 54, and is very likely made. He was mentioned in the 2001 IBT investigation report, and was, apparently, very close with Nove Tocco. I couldn't find anything on him until I discovered the alternative spelling, which revealed his relatively recent '06 arrest for throwing a poker party in Clinton Twp. He opened up a vending company (Macomb Vending) a few years ago.

I had this discussion on a different forum: if someone were to perform a legitimate legal search on these guys, you'd definitely see more activity. If it's not a felony, or if it's knocked-down to a misdemeanor in the district court (VERY common for a crime like gambling), and if the papers don't pick up on the case, no one would ever know about it. If you search up current local county jail inmates, people would see there is usually a substantial number of people in there on gambling-related charges (mostly misdemeanors), but the papers almost never pick up on them.

DeMichele's case is a good example. If Robert Perakis (politician / former state representative) wasn't arrested with him, the papers wouldn't have touched it.