Spoken like a true scholar...Here is the bottom line paddy: The Patriarca Crime Family has been DECIMATED...drug addicts and rats have sunk the ship. Do you actually believe they are a strong family? The old timers that you and lic mentioned are close to wearing depends and the fact is that nobody is scared of them anymore. 26 original mafia families and now there are 8. I'd have to say that the government of the U.S are winning the war on OC. For the record, I am not on the government's side, but the fact of the matter is that the FBI has more knowledge than you do. Albeit from informers and other undercover law enforcement officials, but you're leaving out the fucking STUPIDITY of guys like Limone and company. Remember, some of those assholes were caught on tape and Limone is such a sharp, smart guy...YEAH RIGHT!!!! His bank deposit for over $150k into his checking account demonstrated how brilliant a mobster he really is. If I'm not mistaken, in 1989 the FBI actually was at the making ceremony in Medford, right? I must say, that was a pretty smart move for LCN in New England, I'm sure Raymond Sr. was rolling over in his grave. Not looking to write a book on New England OC, it's been played out enough. You say rats, I say stupidity...When you allow law enforcement to catch you on tape discussing business and threatening to bury people alive, you deserve to get ass raped in prison. I'm sure Anthony DiNunzio's diabetes will improve while in the can since he isn't eating pounds of provolone. LCN will NEVER win against the US Government. You could bitch about the government all you want, but who do you think protects your ass from being attacked by our enemies? It sure isn't Peter Limone or Spucky or anybody else in the organization. FYI-If you claim to be connected, you shouldn't be on a website talking about OC. The tree house code of Omerta is a joke, very clearly demonstrated by several key guys in New England. They got themselves to blame, not the government. The government is doing their job, the mafia isn't doing theirs (which is to avoid indictments/prison). Same old story with Paddy, he knows more than everyone. Maybe you should write your book because you know more than anybody else and you get confrontational when somebody has a differing opinion or facts to share. Angiulo never made it back before his pork chops got cold, do you actually think the Patriarca Crime Family is strong right now? C'mon Man!

Last edited by JCB1977; 09/18/13 10:51 AM.