Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
They was B.Gs, not it's just New Breeds. Here's an episode from Vice on Chicago gang violence: http://youtu.be/W0HZZtTtq_E
As you can see the members refer to themselves as New Breed not BGs nor New Breed BGs. By the way the Vill location wasn't Southside but Westside.

Oh wow! I love it when people quote tv shows are a credible source. I can play you 5 shows and each one will have 5 different versions of the history. I prefer to quote people of live this stuff. As I said before most young cats will say just New Breed, but I can show you home videos where guys are shout New Breed Black Gangster or just Black Gangster. It depends on the person. Most older cats will say Black Gangster. Was you at Bonnie Blacks funeral? If you were I guarantee you would have heard people saying both. Do you know any Don's of the organization? I do! Ask one of them how it goes. Listen them when they talk I guarantee you will hear both terms used when referring to the organization. You seem to be getting a lot of your information from TV shows, and books which aren't always accurate. I'm telling you from being around these guys from the old school and new school. I know/knew personally many of these guys you are reading about.