Originally Posted By: Ville
Russo, Fid's been out for awhile. That was an another townie crew that did the North End armored car job a few years ago. Fidler had nothing to do with that. Southend is it Jeff Houlihan your talking about? Butchie don't have any kids involved in anything
the fidler i know is in a federal joint got 13 years for robbing a truck or bank dont know for sure but it was in the north end and he's in there thats a fact... he has a daughter name molly, hes bald headed with a crazy scar on his head, he's got huge eyeballs in his mid 40's but looks young did 5-8 in walpole but def fidler unless theres another john fidler who ran shit and is older than his mid 40's with a different description

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "