Originally Posted By: LittleMan
Regarding Leah Remini....

If her dad was the capo, then it would have been already widely reported. And she likely would have said her dad was just an honest, harmless tomato vendor, and there's no such thing as the mafia, etc...

Her father was a different George Remini. He worked in asbestos removal. But you make a good point, LittleMan. Last month when she broke from Scientology there were threats reported in the media. If her father was the other George Remini, someone would have reported that the threats were laughable given her mob ties. But like I posted months ago, her father was a different George Remini.

And she has talked about it in the past. I'll try to find a link that someone posted on one of the other sites. In the interview she asks the reporter to PLEASE not confuse her father with the gangster. On top of everything else, she left Brooklyn for California when she was like 14 years old. So I doubt she has any ties to Brooklyn at all anymore.

Off topic, she was pretty hot before she got fat. She lost the weight, but her face never recovered.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.