Originally Posted By: Mark
What a poignant scene when Richard could not help his sister with Sampson the dog. I won't spoil the story with details. He is such a multi-layered character that you can't help but love him and root for him.

I'm afraid the episode is pointing to Richard's downfall. You can't have a soft spot and survive in that business. You can't cut out on a contract and not expect repercussions. The coming attractions (for next week's show) look like Richard's sister is getting drawn into the act between Richard and Liebling (the guy who paid Richard to kill the others).

I also see Chalky's fuse growing shorter and shorter with each episode.

It looks like Chalky is not so happy with Dunn anymore. Dunn ended up costing Chalky 10% of his nightclub.

At the same time I loved that the bitch Alma (the woman whose husband was killed by Dunn) got hers!

Loved the introduction of Hoover

Should be interesting to see how this works out. Gaston Means sure had his info wrong and that "new" agent Knox is gonna be a real prick.

Van Alden/Mueller is something else.

Hilarious seeing vanAlden getting beat up (and giving it back) in the fight scene with Capone's men.