your wrong again jcb is it in rebuilding yea definitely but life support far from it buddy theres alot of old school gangsters around and not to impressed with dinunzio bros at all but rather see them take the heat .... limone is a great leader and will straighten things out in time gambale is a gangster he can be wreckless but not under valued at all so is spucky dee dee simone ferrara bobby russo jimmy martorano pingaro capone and bunch others soo if you dont know the inner circle and the capability and structure dont assume... the feds got what they got but thats not much compared to the whole scuplture of things and prov was and always will be full of gangsters they are loaded with gangsters believe me on that sleep on them if you want

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "