funny you mention fidler i know him well and one of very few charlestown men i know ...good man from a generation of robbers got caught for the robbery in my neck of the woods (north end) few years back dont recall if it was a bank or armor truck.... he got 13 years seen him in wyatt before he got shipped well i got bail before he got shipped out...hes a big drug user but thats most of southie and charlestown anyway even my neighborhood its becoming a normal thing sad but fidler is a good stand up guy .... his big scar on his head came from a southie/townie war in walpole in the 90's ... his brother cousins unles father grandpop the whole fidler clan pure bank robbers going back generations again good friend of mine for years now one of the few irishmen im great friends with fidler is a stand up man and respected the mcgonagle man dearly guess the mcgonagle guy got 30 years met his son or nephew with fidler few times years ago but fidler is a great friend of mine and stand up man

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "