Here is a message he put on his Facebook page after I questioned him.....

The Old Man had mistresses all of his Life but that was not common knowledge in the Tucson Crime Family until after Fay suddenly passed in 1980, 3 years before she died which did break the Old Mans heart but he had already chose another very young mistress to see in private in Theresa D'Antonio in 1977. He was with her till he passed and which was unusual because he only saw my Mom from 1954-57, I was born in 56. I have 100s of pics of me and Him together and sadly I was on point of his massive drug trade in the Mid West which my base was out of one of the oldest Mafiosos citys in Hot Springs, Ar. they did put my personal friend and President Bill Clinton in office or should I say the Old Man and his power attorneys such as Tom Chandler put him in power, which is another story I can prove with indisputable documentation. Joe Jr and I were very close due to drugs but Bill never excepted me due to he couldn't grasp his Old Man had affairs or mistresses all his life. The reason he told me was Men of Position all have mistresses which Tom Chandler told me the same thing, sad fact but I cannot bitch to much or I would not be here. Joe Andalaro is a motor mouth who knows very Little on the Old Mans real Sicilian Syndicate World which was his power base from his birthplace City in the Castellammarese, which this article will enlighten you on that hidden power which most do not know of. I am a Historian and its from a 1st hand view which the FBI and Organized Crime Task Force out of NY was no my doorstep for years, but Thank God they finally leave me alone. I usually don't respond to someone who questions my Integrity but You seem to be a Good Man and I felt I should. I know more about the Old Mans real World than anyone in Tucson, especially Bills Family and innocent entity's such as Andalaro. have a Nice Day.