That is truly the most hilarious thing ive ever heard, the murder rate in the cities of medford, revere, everett,malden and somerville would rise ten fold. Billy has smoked crack and shoot herion through out his life and from what iam told now has sleeves of tattoo's, what LCN wiseguy tat's himself up like that. NY would never allow billy to take a leadership role, it would bring too much heat for wahtever is left of italian organized crime throughout the country, and aside from that he is half irish, and his mother is a federal parole officer.... i know ive said this a million times but these are topics iam oo so familiar with. His wife kristen angelesco was kidnapped by her black boyfriend who is a lynn crack dealer.. billy did nothing... and before billy married her she was a OC flousy... i know of several old timers 60 years plus that put the wood to her and she was in her mid 20's.... As soon as spucky spagnola dies i doubt any old timers will even associate with angelesco... maybe if they need some one clipped... he has over 6 bodies under his belt... hes only skill is violence, not bookmaking not drug sales, just shakedown's and carrying out beatings stabbings for bookies and old timers.. angelesco and giangrande just recently started a handyman service called G & B handyman service to try and hide thier past wonder how thats going.