southend your right on ....i know people but its because their relationship with pop or from growing up in the neighborhood(north end) my legal issues is not oc related at all though the charges are usually their cup of tea ( gambling sports betting wire fraud etc ) but i never claim to be part of no family and my pop or uncle would kill me if he knew i was on here... when characters thats mentioned i dont know i dont comment on them even if i heard about em cause i dont know em personally so im not sound like a big a shot and fake the funk i know plenty wiseguys lot of people made capo's bosses whatever know the life like i know my cock but not my lifestyle at all dont care how many generations been involved times are different so are the players too much junk involved for me so like i said before im a wiseguys son thats nothing but great knowledge of the life and characters involved nothing special besides my respect and connections fellas and thats it

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "