meffa lol, this kid. He's from Medford, i'm from fucking springfield for cryin outs, and know of more people in his city than him. And I know JoeRusso has posted about catching a case involving mob-type crimes, but I honestly do not recall him ever claiming to be "part" of any actual criminal element. Me, nope, never claimed to be part of anything even remotely criminal and certainly not organized - why? because I have a trafficking conviction and landed in prison, where - hey, believe this or not - it's full of the types we conversate about on these threads. It alllll started when meffa made that boston thread saying he lived a couple houses from peter limone. If I ever were to say I lived next door to anybody of significance true or not, he would start to cry and threaten to leave the board because of something like that. I asked if he knew who Anthony Barry was and he replied "never heard of him i'm only 26" - that's where his menstrual problems began- and followed up with "I think im leaving this board too many wannabes claiming they've been to prison or know people" . Are you kidding? Do you know what "real life" is kid? Cya the fuck later.

And go ahead ban me for saying this, but i'd be quite embarrassed too if I didn't know who the players in my own hometown were. You brought my name up on a thread unprovoked, so i'm clearly not the asshole here. Not to mention the random pm's telling me my mom sucks black cocks? Grow up