Originally Posted By: southend
Originally Posted By: paddy78
not to add my 2cents but a relative of mine was in for 8yrs on some cocaine bust a few years ago,he was with arilotta, i guess he was there on some other previous conviction, i wanna say mci shirley, anyhoo no one seen it coming, he was one of the guys, shaking things up, then all sudden the fbi starts payin him visits and the jail, and all sudden he just vanishes from the block one day, the cons knew what was up,word got back and the springfield crew spray painted rat on his house, his wife was scared but never joined his ratfest.

This doesn't make sense actually. He was on the streets a free man until the feds pinched him for the Bruno hit and he began cooperating almost immediately. Wasn't incarcerated @ the time of his arrest, and flipped before he even landed in a holding. So that makes the scenario you explained impossible. Not saying your lying, just stating facts...

Obviously a gigantic contradiction in these two stories. I don't think first poster was lying, but it sounds like he was lied to.