Hi guys, hope everyones doing alright and had a wonderful summer, havent posted on the forums for a while Now but was wondering if all you OC experts here could help answer a few queeries I have related to IOC. Instread of making a new topic for every little question I have , ive put them all into just this one. Your time is very much approviated if you could help me understand.

1) Although people say The Italo-American Mob is losing its grip, is it fair to say it still remains one of the biggest and powerful oc groups in The USA, still to be surpassed?

2) how much of The general public actually know about Italian Organized crime? After reading the Europol 2013 assesment on it, it is considered to be unmatched in terms of size and power in europe and a threat to The EU. Surely people should be educated about this...

3) Finally , can anybody put a number on the amount of people (innocent or not) rubbed out by Italian Organized crime since the early 1900's?

Oh also why isn't John Dickie's documentary on YouTube ?? Some of my pals have seen clips of it and can't believe that such a beautiful country like Italy has such dark hidden powers....

GRAZIE Mille to all, hope I'm not asking to much of y'all , stammi bene!!

Tony Soprano : I thought I told you to back off Beansie!

Richie Aprile : I did, Then I put it in drive..