Below from an old thread on here was my correct feeling about DiMaulo and Desjardins just wanted to share it before it came true LOL.

Sonny Black your right it was tough because Agostino [BadWord] was a Capo then became underboss and was killed. I never heard of Arcadi becoming anything higher then Capo rank. Scarcella was at one time a part of Rizzuto family but, I assumed he still never stopped associating with the Rizuuto's. What confuses me is guys like the Di Maulo brothers strong supporters of Cotroni/Violi then worked for Rizzuto I didnt have Mukremin place them on the list because, I feared there loyalty was not true to Rizzuto's meaning they might be in this fiasco for the control of the family with always having alternative motives like Desjardins another Cotroni/Violi supporter who shifted being brother in law to one of the Di Maulo brothers. Guys please send names and or comments to help complete this chart, I am so grateful to Mukremin for doing this...

Mucci and Gallo are only being mentioned as soldiers and Gallo to me seems like a Consiglieri even though at the time Renda was until he went MIA but in reality I believe these two men to be earners and not more then soldiers due to lack of evidence.

Edited by Caramela77 (09/21/11 11:00 PM)