G carlo : Stockton i don't know how that came in,but it is the size of a high school these days..And just like i explained , AC is a small ghetto they made all the large nice houses into 5 apts. around 25 years ago and the renters ruined them,and the people that own them did nothing to stop it ....it is falling apart.And yes we go to Borgata and Revel and a couple beach bars are ok..But the rest of the city is done.I live down beach in a small town longport but my taxis are when i say CRAZY i mean it,but it is sweet place to live,if you like the beach.

Steve Wynn can't tell you what a great man he is ,we made a small fortune with him, his stock that is ,we put a load in as soon as he built and it split so many times...my mother was in with him before he came here so we had a little advantage,and the years that followed we we b allowed to stay in Frank Sinatra suite man a 5 bedroom nice set up private elevator ,it's own security guard, he kept it open 24/7 i just had to check in with shift boss and we were in..

Last edited by Serpiente; 09/05/13 05:13 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."