Originally Posted By: carmela
I was in Agrigento in 2010, attended a memorial service for Cun trera by his family, who was just murdered, and it was talked about at that time. Anything more, I can't say.

It seems, Carmela, that what you just admitted to, you have the pieces to the jigsaw puzzle with all the murders going on in Canada. Also being allowed to attend Agostino Cun trera's memorial service in Siculiana means you have to intimately know the family some way or another. And, his murder was a big mystery at the time.

We know that Di Maulo, Desjardins, and Montagna were all involved in the power play that help lead to Del Peschio, Nick Jr, Renda, and Cun trera being murdered. So, then why couldn't you say anymore? If this is so dangerous, why would you slip up now and state what you did about Paolo Renda? So if this is true, you have just confirmed my personal theory who in fact is really backing this huge power play on the Rizzuto's and controlling Montreal. Those three men, Di Maulo, Desjardins, and Montagna, were just pawns to the real threat that was behind this all along. Thank you!!!