Originally Posted By: Lou_Para
Both the Warren Commission and the House Select Committee on Assassinations have accepted the fact that the rifle found in the Depository was in fact the rifle from which the three shots were fired. That aside,there is a great deal of chain of custody evidence that puts the rifle in Oswald's hands from the time of purchase to the JFK shooting.
As far as the quality of the weapon,Ron Simmons,chief of the Army's Infantry Weapons Evaluation Branch fired Oswald's rifle and found it "quite accurate"(his words).Also at that time,the exact same type of rifle was being used by the Italian Nato rifle team in competition.As far as the other stuff,I have to stick by my premise that I have yet to see any actual evidence of Mob involvement.
And by the way,permit me to return the compliment. You also have some pretty cool info and insights.

You're great at beating up the strawman. Just because the mob didn't do it doesn't mean that Oswald did it.

If the Warren Commission and House Commissions were so honest and straightforward, why did they seal up the workpapers and documents until 2029?

Why did Earl Warren say:
Quote:
Yes, there will come a time. But it might not be in your lifetime. I am not referring to anything especially, but there may be some things that would involve security. This would be preserved but not made public."

Why haven't the files been released? What matters of national security from 50 years ago could jeopardize us now?

Do you know why there's no hard evidence who of really did it? They still haven't released the evidence. The truth will come out when all of the evidence is released to the public.

As far as we know, Oswald was never convicted at trial. An investigation held in secret, behind closed doors, where the source documents and work papers are not released, would be laughed out of even a kangaroo court. It's been fifty years since the assassination. The excuse of national security is a joke.