Originally Posted By: J Geoff
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
"A problem with this web page caused the internet explorer to close & reopen."

^^that's usually the problem.

Why people are still using IE, after all these years of me saying it's evil, I have no idea...! whistle

First Choice: Chrome

Second Choice: Firefox

Third Choice: Safari

999th Choice: What you have now: IE. Bugged, never works right, full of problems; yet, people keep using it for some reason. tongue wink

Hey Geoff!!!

Actually I have both IE and Firefox. I WASusing Firefox more regularly BUT for whatever reason, I kept losing connection. I always get it back but it got to be a pain, so I'm leaning more toward IE, tho still have FF.

That being said, I notice I CAN print if I print thru FF. confused Thing is, I WAS printing fine (tho not often)maybe a week ago with IE.

Also, FYI, and I don't know IF this is related. I THOUGHT I had IE 8 but while checking out things yesterday, I notice I automatically get updated and now have IE10 which I never knew I had. I use to get "asked" if I wanted to upgrade confused Could that have changed things as far as my printer goes?

Thanks everyone!! smile

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 09/01/13 07:44 AM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon