Originally Posted By: lic
South end, let me know if you know something i dont.. i tihnk these are all of them connected too the beav crew in the 90's-early00's. i have felling theres more.

Gary Macarelli- 1995 medford

carmine riggillo-1996 north end-- suspect was a low level barry crew member CHRIS DADDIO.

kevin mucka mccormick 1999 malden- ab and bc serving life without- thought to have been ordered by barry and exucuted by billy angelesco and gene giangrande, its thought barry and cahill were waiting in the car for angelesco and giangrande to do the job.

bobby rogers santasky 2000 malden--was going to testify and say angelesco and giangrande were really the ones who killed mucka mccromick.

peter devito 2001 revere-- killed at the squire strip club, siad he disrespected angelesco in providence club by having bouncers ruff him up.

mark eldridge 2002 somerville-- killed at candelinos in somerville.

patrick patsy squillante 2004 malden- was said to have witnessed angelesco kill bobby rogers santasky. and was suppsoedly going to testify.

I really have no place commenting on that because I just don't know. Anthony certainly never talked to me about people he may or may not have killed know what I mean lol. But since Arthur Gianelli's name came up I can tell you a story strait from the Beav as a matter of fact. Quick and short, but that's just because Anthonys not big on reminiscing but you understand.. Gianelli was controlling a bunch of poker machines down in Connecticut and I guess Anthony had a piece of the pie, and some Gambino guys, made or not I dunno maybe just 'with' the Gambinos, strongarmed him and completely took the business from him, probably a territory thing since it was ct/gambinos, but it took place over a sitdown and Beav didn't agree with the fact that Arthur walked away with zero, practically with his tail between his legs. Anthony went to Connecticut to have his own sitdown with the Gambino guys, pitched a percentage offer I'd imagine, and came back to Boston with the poker machines now his, while paying these Gambino associates there small cut for operating and Gianelli was o-u-t. This is one of the only couple times he ever semi- went into anything oc-related that's why I remember. When guys would get all into that type of conversation, name dropping an shit, he never really offered his 2 cents on the subject.
Annnyways I found THIS ARTICLE on Phil Myer's prison murder, enjoy.

Last edited by southend; 08/31/13 10:00 AM.