Originally Posted By: Scorsese
Originally Posted By: Toodoped
Originally Posted By: Scorsese
suge had alot of muscle. But i dont believe he infected easy with aids, if he was gonna do it he would have just had him shot or something which was something he was suspeted of doing to a few people at the time.

Yeah you r right,i didn't say that Suge killed Eazy or in any way Eazy was killed.All I said that his death was a lil bit suspicious cuz he died from aids like what...in two weeks?Ok maybe he didnt know,maybe he was infected earlier but how come that no1 got infected around him?Not even his wife.This is one of thouse conspiracy bullshit chats but all I have to say is that Eazy was first of the gangsta rap artists that stepped foot in the white house with baggy jeans and a blue bandana.The fuckers ova there didn't even knew who was commin in.All they knew was that a music star gave some donation and they invited him on lunch.So when he came they didn't let him in but as Eazy once said "I paid a 200$ airplane ticket for 1000 000$ press" something like that....

The guy was a pioneer though for rap, with suge as much as i liked death rows music and find knights story interesting he is just an amoral sociopathic gangster and thug. I read a report recently saying he was pimping out women in las vegas, wouldnt be surprised if its true.

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised also cuz Suge is/was a thug.He started as a bodyguard for Dre I think and before that he was connected to some piru gang.When he became the top guy in death row he made a lot of famous artists feel comfortable around him and by that most of em felt into his "spider web" and in the end they got played.Btw I will never forget the video when he got kocked the fuck out by some dude(barber I think)few years ago.I was laughin my ass off...

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good