Originally Posted By: DonMega
Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Where'd they say anything about Albert Anastasia?

Anastasia, Vito Genovese, Joe Adonis, and Bugsy Siegel rushed into the dining room and shot Masseria to death.

The show is no where near that unless the show plans on advancing 7 years this season.

If you haven't seen the show, everything I say from this point will be spoilers, even though i'm not really saying anything most of you aren't already familiar with.
I like this show because, like many of you, I have read and are familiar with the life arcs of many of the characters. For instance I enjoyed when show sowed the seeds of the future when masseria tries to recruit luciano speaking in italian when masseria meets with rothstein.

I think the arc they're going to take based on where the show is and the previews is the heroin double cross at the end of last season is the split between rothstein and luciano, so it'll be luciano and meyer further establishing themselves until lucky joins masseria sometime later in the decade.

and frankly, i'm glad nucky killed jimmy way back in season 2. Jimmy deserved it, there was no way nucky could do anything else.