ferrara biago bobby lepore gambale you name em and all of em are active into alll types of things mostly legitimate business but very illegal ones as well .... sports betting offices, pony scams with jockeys, gambling games skimming with politicians and dimasi was a big lost thats a fact... they are off the radar because they deal with eachother and few others like spucky and simone and salvati limone guys who stays off the radar and have barely no association most importantly who they know is not going to rat no matter what. they deal with one another which they trust and keep their ventures tightly operated and none of them have a crew except spucky and bobby so they are not positioned to ratted on by others. bobby is the only one who have a socail club and underlngs buts its his sons and few others like imbruglia, giso nephew, but thats it. this crew is vert tight knit ferrara simone biago bobby lepore gambale salvati few others and often alone or accompanying the lamattina brothers, jerry son jason

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "