Originally Posted By: "Chicago"
I do apologize for saying I was the son of Chuckie English. That was wrong and I shouldn't have done it, but it was good bait for Chi Town and that other idiot over there to bait them into trying to prove how strong the Grand Avene crew is and to start their investigation if Chuckie English really had a son. It was funny how a couple guys took it so personally.

It was wrong of me but it did prove a point. No one really knows for sure who anybody is on any of these anonymous Blogs. What you should do is read the postings and comment on them rather than trying to make something personal out of it, especially when it has nothing to do with you.

Grand Ave 420 was so predictable as are a couple other guys over there. He was so jealous of my following and he hates Wise Guy/ Ivy because Wise Guy is like a human Computer who has actually read and researched things like an agent unlike these other fanboys who think and want the Outfit to be like it was 35 years ago. I used to be that way and then grew out of it. I enjoy debating with a couple of those guys who want so desperately to prove that the Outfit is still big and mighty. The funny thing about it is that if these guys really want to help the Outfit, they should stop trying to prove at all cost that it is powerful. if anything, they should do the opposite. That's how stupid and egotistical a couple of these guys are about it. They have equated their entire self worth as a person with how powerful the Outfit is today.
I can tell you that the last thing any of these guys want is their name being associated with activity. it's better and in many cases more accurate to say they are retired or have retreated from the street rackets.

Lastly, I was The Don on Anp until I discovered that Joe Fosco was lying about his extortion story.