South end, let me know if you know something i dont.. i tihnk these are all of them connected too the beav crew in the 90's-early00's. i have felling theres more.

Gary Macarelli- 1995 medford

carmine riggillo-1996 north end-- suspect was a low level barry crew member CHRIS DADDIO.

kevin mucka mccormick 1999 malden- ab and bc serving life without- thought to have been ordered by barry and exucuted by billy angelesco and gene giangrande, its thought barry and cahill were waiting in the car for angelesco and giangrande to do the job.

bobby rogers santasky 2000 malden--was going to testify and say angelesco and giangrande were really the ones who killed mucka mccromick.

peter devito 2001 revere-- killed at the squire strip club, siad he disrespected angelesco in providence club by having bouncers ruff him up.

mark eldridge 2002 somerville-- killed at candelinos in somerville.

patrick patsy squillante 2004 malden- was said to have witnessed angelesco kill bobby rogers santasky. and was suppsoedly going to testify.

Suspects in these incidents in no particular order- anthony barry, billy angelesco, gene giangrande, brian cahill, and a low level guy named Chris Daddio.

now dont get me wrong the guys who got clipped werent angels themselves...

macarelli- ran a low level booking office and marijuana ring on barrys turf.

riggillo- was taking away from barry's marijuana operatio. his friend mike bruce witnessed riggillos murder, never utteres a word, dos a year in jail for keeping his mouth shut.

mucka mccormick- was taking away from barrys booking office, marijuana/coke operation, slapped a barry crew member in a malden bar. mccormick ran a very succesful prostituiton ring and was charged with attemptd murder himself in 1996.

bobby rogers- sold drugs for barry, was going to tell judge that angelesco and giangrande murdered mucka. rogers was suspected of stabbing someone in the medford housing projects he lived in with his mom. he was just 19 or 20 years old when he was killed.

patsy squillante- ran a scumy bar, and booking office. was going to testify agianst angelesco and giangrande in bobby rogers murder.

peter devito- owned strip jionts all over new wngland.

mark eldridge- low level medford guy, from what i gather, dont know too much on him.

DECOLOGERO CREW

AISLIN SILVA 1996 MEDFORD, WAS THOUGHT TO BE GI=VING INFO ON THE ROBBERY CREW MUESE SNAPPED HER NECK, THEY CHOPPED HER UP, SOME OF HER BODY PARTS WERE FOUND IN A DANVERS DUMPSTER BEHIND A ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, SHE WAS JUST 19 YEARS OLD WHEN SHE WAS MURDERED.

PROCHILLO AND BUFALINO RELATED

1992 VINNY ARCIERI MURDER ORIENT HIEGHTS EASTIE... rumored he was bad mouthing certian crews.

Last edited by lic; 08/28/13 02:23 AM.