Originally Posted By: southend
Originally Posted By: lic
[quote=southend]Yes. That's exactly him, I had the last name sort of mixed up with the car lots name. Anthony said if he were to get out of prison today, he'd just go see Phil Myers at John's Auto and tell him give me a car "and I'd be leavin with a new car". But I've heard a lotta shit about Phil Myers from Charlestown/Somerville guys. Too long ago for me to shoot off facts on a thread with any credibility however...But if anybody knows about him there are some facts i'd like to bounce off [/quote

if the beav got out, tlak about someone who would have some scores to setlle... iam pretty sure in the 80's and 90's ab and bc were tight with alot of the townies, anthony didnt pay up to anyone medford/malden were considered his piece of the pie, and gigi portalla in revere/everett didnt pay up too nayone either... hence renegades.

yea you aint kiddin. and it makes sense what he said about going to john's auto and leavin with a car now that I know joey mongiello works there, him and Anthony were partners back in the day. but Anthony was inferring that he'd tell phil to give him a car, and "i'd be leaving with a car" meant phil barely would have a choice in the matter is how I took it, and I'm pretty sure that's the way he meant it. Anthony's got a handful of bodies under his belt, kind of ironic he ends up serving life w/out parole for the one he only ordered and didn't even pull the trigger.

I didnt know him and joey worked together back in the day, joey's always had a succesful booking office. pretty sure joey monguiello was apart of a murder in dorchester in the 1980's with a guy nicked named atonio mazza, thats what people sont understand all those medford malden things before 1999 were anthonys beefs and handled by anthonys crew, he had viloent guys like billy angelesco, gene giangrande, brian cahill in his crew too deal with things. kind of messed up how cahill and giangrande get bad raps for bieng there sidekicks... but there no angels them selves... violent crew... anthony had a monoply on medford and malden, and once he went away billy and gene took over what was left medford malden plus everett somerville, and a little bit of the action in revere. I MITE BE WRONG BUT SOMEONE TOLD ME MONGIELLO'S WIFE IS ANTHONYS MOM.... HEARD A STORY WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ABOUT ANTHONYS BIOLOGICAL DAD GETTING KILLED IN THE NORTH END A LONG TIME AGO PROBALLY THE 70'S NOT SURE HOW TRUE IT WAS AND NOT SURE WHAT HIS DADS LAST NAME WAS?