Thats funny yous are talking about myers, he was one of the townies i was refering to when i said they all jioned the AB in federal prison.... everyone eho works at johns had somewhat of a criminal past mongiello,john kefinakis, myers, myers brother, the mechanics are young knuckleheads from charlestown and somerville. and people who buy cars from there, buy cars theere cause they cant go anywhere else people slanging or people that have history themselves etc... there con artists, if you look at there website all the wording in the ads are shady 'we buy cars top dollar paid no games" shouldnt it be played no games? just an example. John murray used to hang out down at the willow jazz club, if iam not mistaken he was apart of the bust were they had a customs agent letting things come thru that weretn suppose too.

and casertassquare?? i got no idea what ya talking about son, i gaurentee ive grown up around this shit ten fold, more than you have... just like ville my family and friends dwell in all the niehgborhoods around here cnnected to OC. stick to federal hill ya clown.

Last edited by lic; 08/27/13 04:21 AM.