Your a lying sack of shit you never asked me shit and if i didnt know i would say just that and i never claim to be in no life.. Do i know the life people in it etc of course grew up with that shit in my house but to say im in it or things of such i wont bcus im not in that " family " but well known to them. .. Yous stupid idiots say i said the late great j.r russo is my pop or uncle is fucking compulsive fat lying fuck never said that or anything close. You dont have to like me i dont care or on here to be liked but i know what i know. I dont know much about somerville charlestown southie or the characters that are players there nd wont act like i do not even much about eastie or revere crowd what i do know is my neighborhood and the history of the city period because i know players and characters who makes a difference all across the board not just a story for the locals to yap about in a bar. And the people i know knows me well and know about these guys yous mention and quite frankly their the not interesting or major players at all most of them anyway and that is a fact. So those who dont like me or think im a fake suck a dick and for the rest who respect me and keep their comments to themselves negative or postive you i thank

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "