Originally Posted By: merlino
THe thing is with the ability to bet through the internet via off shore betting sites can allow any organization to target any ethnic group if they wanted to to because the sites have the odds on every sport if they are diversified enough to try and corner the entire market, I know my guys site is set up to handle all the sports from horse racing to soccer, but he will tell you that obviously this is the time of year with the most traffic

Why would you go on an off shore betting site connected to American LCN when you have much better offer on Asian betting websites and legal betting sites aren't that bad either (plus with them you at least know that you're going to get your money and that it isn't some kind of scam)? Why would you need a mob to run such site anyway? I don't see how LCN or any mob group in America profits from this. If anything, it makes life much harder for them because there's so much competition. Off shore and illegal online betting sites are good only for OC groups involved in match fixing and similar stuff

It would only make sense to me that these guys copy the odds they see on the internet sites and offer you a bit higher odds on the street.

Last edited by Slava; 08/26/13 02:48 PM.