Originally Posted By: Ville
I knew you meant Phil, him and his brother Paul work at Johns Auto, on one of the other New England threads I mentioned Johns Auto. Joey Mongiello works down there too. What facts did you want to know about about him. Im sure I can answer whatever questions you have. They worked with John Murray, not for him. Yes Phil did rat, but, no one would say that to his face and it's not like hes hiding out or anything. Hes probably the craziest motherfucker I know. When I said to Lic, there's alot of townies on his list he was missing, I meant this whole crew, but I didnt mention names cause these are guys I know all too well. Phil's a sicko, Lic was talking about townies joining the AB in jail, Phil was one of them. He killed a black guy in jail by sticking a metal pipe through his head. He's about 60yrs old now and he works out by fighting UFC style and he kicks the shit out of guys 20 30 years younger then him.

OK. The thing with being in the AB in prison and killing the guy in there was what I was going to ask about, it's pretty much what I heard, so that confirms it. Also confirms what the same people I heard it from also said, which is that he's a crazy fuck and he's out in the open because with this guy people are too shook of him to consider confronting him on it. Serious guy.