My Grandfather would tell me stories of a not so hidden under world. He owned and operated an ice house.And this places was as big as walmart is now and they would deliver To the big hotels and the mom and pop stops .But every now and then someone could not make it into work .So pop would deliver in his good clothes,Good clothes i recall was a white t shirt slacks and belt and over coat. Anyway in the bigger stops was your card games ,In the card games guys with big money .But ice was like booze or dope everyone had to have it. Anyway a guy like my grandfather could get in a card game with the top Gangsters and the banker and the horse breeder .Meaning they mixed regular people with top gangsters back then.A man like my grandfather who owed and operated a large ice house business could make 500$ a week. You could just walk in and get in a game back then. Do think that in 1988 a guy making a delivery and the Chin holding a game and say come and play,No i dont think so . Just saying it must of been relaxed old days. Very nice time to be a Gangster.BOOZE was gold and A.C. was a gold mine. A C was very open to all that stuff .Strange that there was not it not at the very least a large crew here .Scarfo was just a flash and gone.And Bumpy And to this day you would think that a large crew could do good..philly a little and they dont get it.

Last edited by Serpiente; 08/24/13 07:57 AM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."