i never a person who just hates another but dont have the balls to do shit about as much u do ...i can be a smuck and son/nephew of old gangsters but if i had a problem like u do and know as much people as u claim i sure would do something about it. im not the relative of the late great joe russo and i know most of yous know that and i can tell by your way of talk your a fuckin irish mick but no more back n forth with u because the knowledge u have is bunch of worthless info about bunch of dickheads that wants to be reckon with but dont have that type respect ...i think ur a junkie or degenerate who owes got beat up n trying to degrade the man on a forum where possiblebly an agent just observing. whatever i say i try to be informative and discreet as possible bcus whatever i say dont need to b used to help the law or have every personal business out in public but u act like ur in the red n only way out is getting this guy pinched without ur name in the 302's ....say whatever u have to say but im done

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "