Originally Posted By: LittleNicky
The military generally doesn't play games with this kind of stuff, you sign your life away when you enlist.

It's not exactly like that. There have been cases where they have been far more lenient with worse scumbags. There have been soldiers who have done worse things and served less time. For example, could you tell me why did this John Potter creature convicted for rape and multiple murder of civilians serve only 12 years and 1 month?

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2007/may/08/reduced-sentences-possible-for-war-crime/all/?print

I think that if somebody gets 35 years for leaking information, then those convicted for rape and murder should be executed or at least get life.

P.S. Before you label me as an anti-American, I am telling you that the nationality of the soldiers and the victims doesn't matter to me the least. I just made this Vietnam war crime example about John Potter to make the point, but I could as well present some examples of Russian crimes in Chechnya or what happens in African countries or whatever.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."