Greg Scarpa Jr. is actually in Iowa State Prison located in Ft Madison, Iowa. I found this out from a guy who grew up with him and we somehow got involved in conversation outside an AA meeting and as we talked and he realized I knew most of the names he was talking about, he asked if I wanted to go get something to eat. So we went to an Ihop and he showed me letters from Greg that were coming from the Iowa State Penitentiary. The connection with Iowa and me and thhs guy, whose name is Sonny (dont know or remember his last name) is the fact that I was born and raised in Iowa and I thought " What in the world would Greg be doing in an Iowa prison. We never have anything cool happen in Iowa or anything mob related, so when he, Sonny, told me this, that is what piqued my interest. He, Sonny, was, is working on some television program about Greg and his history. But yeah, he showed me letters and he also had a manilla envelope full of fbi files on Greg Jr. He also had a special cell phone that Greg had given him or somehow gotten it to him that was only used for calls between him and Greg and when he showed me the phone it had a 319 area code which is my old area code in Iowa. It made sense and with everything he had and said, you just knew this guy wasn't bullshitting. It was cool talking with him and we kept in contact for a little while but he was more about AA and im not, so we don't keep contact anymore but it was a very interesting night. I asked what came to mind within reason and I think he knew it was safe talking to me by the way I kinda knew what was off limits and what I could ask. Figured id throw that in there since I saw that someone still thought he was in ADX Florence.