I'm sorry, let me clarify that a little more. The ones that have been glorified in history such as The original 5 Bosses are made out to be more significant than they were. While people like you and me know they were murderers and thieves, the rest of the world praises them.

And I do not praise or justify their existence, I do not wish to be classified as one of those people that worships the mob. I was just inferring to the rest of the world on why do they think there is no more big names, no more larger than life's that are being portrayed? Should it be that we have to wait 30 years for some young movie maker to write another goodfellas from our time to make the wiseguys of our generation look like they did fifty years ago? All fiction? Because we all know that the life portrayed by hollywood is far from the real thing, but will they continue to glorify it in the future when it is the exact opposite? Forgive me if I'm coming off as hard to understand, I'm not sure if my point is getting across.

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"