first off i respect anyone wno posts local knowledge... and 2 things factor in to my sloppy posts the fact that iam using an ancient slow computer and the fact that billy and gene killed some people i was frinds/aquantences with soetihng u smucks wouldnt understand.. and iam lettign you know the facts on him cause hes made his criminal life off of lies.. and joerusso everything i post about anyone or anything is first hand knwledge and fact... nini angelesco is/was a federal parole officer and his irish and has always had a a drrrug problem soo hasnt gene.. i know all this shit about them because i grew up with these criminals not gangsters.. i would never call them gangsters... billy smokes crack and gene shoplifts to support dope habbit. anything i post about them is fact.... and if you go back to playing whos more connected youll lose. anytihng i post is from guys i grew up with all over the state or through family members.... shit i post about southie, eastie, north end, charlestown, revere, cambridge, everett,medford, malden, somerville is all first hand knowledge cause ive lived in these nieghborhoods and interacted with these guys.... and dFYI ville niel is a family friend he has diabetes now but i still respect that crazy fuck... and if your were really from somerville youd know that fat al sapochetti was crying in his cell when they did the sweep on the willow jazz club, he ended up ratting out niel andthe rest of them... gus sidote was a crazy fuck and johnson was a big earner. joe russo is just looking for a fight cause i got more knowledge than him, i am someon who was a part of the mix old or not, he is just someones son and nephew... and yes russo and the eastie biys were nut bags back in the dya but now there ancient... theres bufalino and prochillo though. AGIAN I APPRECIATE ALL LOCAL KNOWLEDGE AN POSTS. theres no piont in pissing and moaning at each other over the internet... billy and gene have a four leaf clover stuck up there ass, with the luck theyve had all these years but theyve killed alot of peoples fmaily members, bad guys or not, and it will catch up too them no matter how much undeserved respect billy gets from you youn punks.... i know all this shit about them cause i know eho they really are! and billy gets his hotheadness from his biological father billy russell, a bar brawler from cambridge.... yourfamily may know him ville. billy and gene' time will come... no matter how may old timers and politicians.cops there connected too.