yo ville, you ever hit wakely the bookies joint- the paddock? when i was in that area i would pop in there years ago. outside of casertas, tommys on chalkstone and santarpios in eastie its was the best pie i've had in NE. his kid the ocd motherfucker used to drive me nuts. always hovering over and making us uncomfortable. heard he tried to pull conected guy shit but he never did it to us. just a fuckin weirdo. heard its closed now. so billy angelesco lives around the corner from the paddock huh. it seems like that area is mostly hispanic/brazilian now.
years ago i used to run with a wild girl in east cambridge. she introduced me to the old wiseguy who has the laundrymat in east cambridge where you could find all kinds of action. even the crooked cops rolled there. not gonna mention his name or location cuz hes still there(the roast beef place is nearby). joey macs on the east/somerville border was run buy an oldtime WHG guy. lots of coke and keno and bets there. used to blow coke off of her a...,wait, what? how about irish eyes in union square? moving coke right across the street from the somerville precinct haha.
years ago i always heard the Fathers bars (think the tam, beacon hill pub, and that bar in chestnut hill are all thats left mary lous or maryanss?) were all WHG owned/silent partner. not from there-providence guy- thats what i heard or seen or something.

"Between the idea and the reality between the motion and the act falls the shadow"