yeah alot people say that about mucka, he didnt give a fuck about that ginny shit... and i really dont either. LCN and WHG are both dead. ( both somerville and southie factions). in the early days there were no factions the guys from the city mixed it up with all the somerville and greater bosotn guys.. they considered themselves one.... it was more likely back then that a gangster from dorchester or roxbury would have an alliance with the somerville guys like howie winter and joe macdonald... but those things have changed over the years. whitey ruined everything. howie and his guys just didnt murder people like the guys in town did. AND YOUR WORNG ABOUT THE RENT THING BUDDY GUYS FROM SOUTHIE FACTION ARE BACKED BY THE GENOVES AND GAMBINO NY FAMILIES INSTEAD OF PATRIARCA... MANY OF THE SOUTHIE AND SOMERVILLE GUYS DID FEDERAL BIDS WITH NY AND CHICAGO GANGSTERS AND CHANGED ALLIANCES. joey yerardi, arthur gianelli and joey mongiello wo are the only prominent bookies left in somerville all paid rent to patriarca fat cheese dinunzio.... to be honest with you VILLE the charlestown guys are the ones who always did thier own thing... plus they never made enough money to pay up anyways, back in the day there man thing was stealing cargo of the docks... many of them were longshoremen. AND TO BE HONEST WIT HYOU VILLE THIS IS ALL FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE... HARDLY ANY ONE PAYS ANY OF THESE GREASEBALLS ANYMORE NY OR NEW ENGLAND.... ITS ALL DIENG OUT AND EVERY CREW HAS THERE OWN MUSCLE AND GUYS WILLING TO SHOOT IT OUT... ANGELESCO IS JUST A NUT AND CARES MORE ABOUT HIS SUPPOSED JUNKIE HONOR THAN LIVING A NORMAL LIFE. i grew up with alot of these guys all over. and i heard the same thing about that murder at the candelinos jiont in somerville... the candelinos used to have slot machines in all the lcubs... butlike i siad its soo watered doen these days... and for your info he lives on marshal st wink coincitedently where the old winter hill headquarters used to be.... the building still has the JFK memorial on it... damn i miss the old massachusetts
PS even howie winter used to send briefcases of money too the north end... he was recently busted trying to dshakedown a real estate guy at the medford sons of italy.. alot of the old timers are just as broke as you and i these dys.

Last edited by lic; 08/17/13 09:24 AM.