haha its far too late for angelesco to try and "do the right things" hes been a crackhead and a junkie for over a decade now... giangrande has had a herion problem for over a decade... theyve shooken down alot of bookies and drug dealer sin the past... but theres far too much heat on them these days... i didnt here about him stealing a mercedes from a 19 year old kid.... not sup[rising cause he murdered a 19 year old kid bobby rogers santasky in 2000. AND to be honest i dont get it if junkballs come at you like that just shoot back.... angelesco is a loose cannon just like antohny barry was... giangrande and cahill were just there sidekicks trying to make some money of there muscle and violent ways.... angelesco lives in somerville now with his mom and son they live in winter hill....HIS MOM IS A FEDERAL PAROLE OFFICER... YOU CAN LOOK AT MY OTHER POSTS T GET THE FULL STORY ON ANGELESCO. hed be stoopid to set foot in malden or medford these days... along with local cops having a hard on hes made alot of enemies no matter how mnay ppl hes clipped..

1999 kevin mucka mccormick

2000 bobby rogers santasky

2001 peter devito squire lounge

2003 pattrick patsy squillante