I am golfing this weekend up north with the Giacalone brothers Vince, Joe and Anthony. I get a laugh out of people who watch too many gangster movies. You guys would be disappointed to find out they are just normal dudes. They have hilarious stories of their grandparents, but these are good guys, who are more normal than some of the clowns on this site. After getting to know them, I myself, who has collected so called mafia items ( and spent a lot) am disappointed they are more normal and kind than even myself. Hollywood did a number on these folks families. Sad you can't be the normal person you are because people without lives cling on to this ancient lore more than the so called mafia families. Also went to grade school with the Toccos and again did not know about their so called mafia history until I was in my 30s and by the way, A+ students and very well behaved. Detroit Combination as people refer to it is already skipped to godfather 5 where the family is totally legit. Sorry to burst your bubble. But its true.

Last edited by ErinGoBra; 08/15/13 02:25 PM.