Like i said i dont know much about the boston faction. heard frank was dead. i could be wrong . Won't be the last time. however i am 1000 percent on vinnie fed. he's out has been for a few years. hes on lifetime parole. i know what i see. he's a local 25 teamster. ask around if your as connected as you claim to be. cant make it any plainer than that.
I talked to an insider today cuz i've got some questions and doubts of my own about providence. i keep seeing a rocco folco on lists and i've never heard of him(not that im anybody special). the only rocco he knew was rocco argento a heavy hitter and the other shooter of hanrahan who died of a cocaine induced heartattack.Said louie "luigi" was pissed(at drug use). both richie and anthony are def made according to him (and a lot of other people say that as well). the feds are watchiing anthony rite now cuz of some insurance scam he and his nephew allegedly pulled. he says blaise isn't made but ive heard he is but this guy would know. yeah vito got into deportation trouble when he wacked some guys in the 80s but hes here and owns construction business and wants nothing to do with the headaches. who in Boston is gonna step to him? He's an oldtime gangster and a feared guy. Lastly im told New York is here. in the background yes and having no desire to make any serious moves. there too many FBI agents here watching too few guys. the strip clubs are happy now cuz there not kicking to anyone for once. that there should tell you how weak providence is. like i said guys are scared.
i have no rooting interest in this. if i'm wrong about certain things then so be it. i'll admit it. i'm just passing along what i know and what i hear. i grew up around it and am always interested in this like everyone else here.

"Between the idea and the reality between the motion and the act falls the shadow"