good shit fellas alot of names i can put faces with and brings me down memory lane few things i would like to correct is vinny frederico is canned no doubt about it unless theres another man with same name nd louie costa can vouch for that or anyone else who just came home cus vinny is in norfolk, limone is top dog hands down, tony dinunzio was acting on his behalf cus the old man couldn't make no moves or deal with anyone nd timmy mello is a stool pigeon so is a few others so please no stoolies huh, and as skippers go no one mentioned spucky, jimmy martorano or ferrara regardless if he is low key n claim to be inactive he is as active as cheese is just know how to meneuverlots better and no mentioned anguilos brothers kids as active being legitimate don't mean not made or an associate close to the whole family nd respected but great feedback guys nd i have more to say but got to go but will be back my wife is a pain in the brojure right now

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "