Been lurking for awhile and figured i'd throw my 2 cents in on a subject i know a little about. The list by wiseguy/ivyleague is pretty good but incomplete. dont know much about the boston faction but i know frank imbruglia is dead and vinnie fed works as a local 25 Teamster.
Based on my own observations and bullshiting with connected guys in providence its my understanding that there are 17 made guys in providence and it breaks down like this: 2 guys who flipped deluca and castagna(who may or may not be dead- hes in WPP).Theres 7 guys in the can luigi,the saint,chippy,bobo,richie b,eddy lato(believed to be 1 of the 2 shooters of kevin hanrahan)and matty g. (matty had the biggest crew and was a MAJOR earner but when he gets out soon his crew is either in jail or scattered into the 4 corners).
Then there is 5 guys who could be considered "inactive" in 1 way or another. pat galea(know little about him cept he can be seen hanging in restaurants on the hill) jr(who only lends out money to those close to him) joe ruggerio (the mob bank so to speak.he owns 4 car dealerships and a shitton of property. a papergangster). Blackjack (think jr soprano toward the end-an old man getting a few envelopes from other old men)Blaise (owns a bunch of property including the spot across the street from the best pizza joint in RI and a major book. doesn't do time well.
That leaves 3 guys who could be considered active and believe me their nervous as hell and know there being watched. joe achille, vito and anthony p. They get envelopes from bakeries, book, etc and anthony is a power in local 251 Teamsters. Thats about it. My suggestion to anyone who thinks there is 25-30 made guys here is to go see the smokes on potters ave and beam up on more jumbo hubba.
Its over in Providence and it aint coming back. 10 years from now the mob will be a story kent county grandfathers tell their disinterested and bored grandkids.

"Between the idea and the reality between the motion and the act falls the shadow"