I'm pretty sure that the Née kid is Pat Nee's son. He lived with Nee's ex-wife in Charlestown. The murderer was a 22 yr old psychopath named Jemma Houlihan, the son of the kingpin. He stabbed a lot of people. They finally cracked the code of silence, and a lot of the hardcore guys went away for either life or a long time. There were more murders than the ones you mentioned. A kid named Peter Richardson was murdered around 1995. He was connected. He had been arrested for stabbing a guy to death when he was a teenager.

There was a Smith family of bank robbers, one of them, Brendan or Brian, I think ended up a vegetable when an armed robbery in Harvard Square in broad daylight went bad. Really, what could go wrong?? The armored car guy they robbed at gunpoint unloaded on the car, wounding all three. My buddy worked at a bar in Faneuil Hall in the late 80s, early 90s frequented by the Townies. You didn't want to get into a fight at the downstairs bar, lets leave it at that. You'd either lose by fist or by blade.