First of all, I am not planning on outing him. Second, none of this has anything to do with the Chicago Outfit. Some of what he stated recently on the GBB threads made this personal for me and a few others.

Regardless of how doubtful anyone is, there is a way to easily convince you and everyone here that Elmwood Parker/Chicago is “The Don” of American News Post infamy, but, if I go down that road and just explain how I know, it would entail revealing Elmwood Parker/Chicago/The Don’s identity, incidentally. In other words, merely describing how I know would immediately demonstrate that there is only one person in the world it could possibly be. Any nitwit would see that, which would be extremely embarrassing for Elmwood Parker/Chicago/The Don. (It would flabbergast a lot of people, and some would find it hilarious.) Besides all that, he also left enough clues on Fosco’s comment boxes for any half-hearted gumshoe to piece the puzzle together in about ten seconds. For those people, I will just say that The Don was a little too honest about a few very subtle things on American News Post. It went right over the heads of the other guys he was bickering with on that site, but it sure hit plenty of lurkers like a ton of bricks. Regardless of Fosco’s obvious bias, questionable abilities, and clear motives, his website has caused a lot of grief for a lot of people, and most “Outfit families” (I hate that term) follow it very closely (lurk). Intentionally or unintentionally, Fosco’s blog stirs the pot for the feds, and he has a lot of people hanging on his every remark. To a lesser extent, some of these same people follow these threads.

Trust me on this. If Elmwood Parker/Chicago/The Don comes back, he will change his tune, and hopefully adjust his attitude. If so, I will drop it and live and let live. However, if he keeps it up, we will have a little chat about a certain quartet. He catches my drift.