Originally Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic
Lol wow. Here we go again. Honestly, don't you ever grow weary of this?

Indeed I do. But the legion of Chicago fan boys never ends.

Quote:
As usual, grasping for straws...grasping for air, actually. There is literally nothing whatsoever to be grasped. You're still bitter about guys like Sam, chitown, & I bullying you/clowning on you from way back. That's what this is all about.

Except they don't clown me and I'm willing to bet you can't give me any good examples of them doing so. You guys all have one thing in common - an outdated, unrealistic view of the Chicago mob that is largely based on wishful thinking. And no matter how much contradictory evidence gets put in front of you guys, you won't believe it because you don't want to believe it. That's the source of the problems between us.

Quote:
The endless paragraphs of self-righteous nonsense & incoherent drivel. What is the point? You'll never, ever "win", whatever it is that you're fighting for. And we're all curious: just what the heck is it that you're trying to get across? Please copy & paste concrete proof of anyone claiming that the Chicago Outfit is an all encompassing super power that controls the inner workings of Cook County, etc. You can't, because it was never, ever stated by anyone.

I don't have access to the other forum anymore (you can probably guess which one I'm talking about) but ChiTown (who went by Fratto89) over there claimed that the Outfit still had the city of Chicago in an iron grip. rolleyes

You, yourself, started in with the bullshit from the very start. You claimed "no one" ever thought Mike Sarno was ever the Outfit's acting boss despite the feds indicting him as such. But apparently, you not only speak for everyone in Chicago, you know more than the FBI. rolleyes

Quote:
You're still mad because of the bullying. That's pretty pathetic, but at the very least, be man enough to admit that that's what you're bitter about. It has absolutely nothing to do with anyone making any outlandish claims in regards to the modern Chicago Outfit, and you know it. Otherwise, display some motherfucking proof, kid.

Quit flattering yourself. You guys couldn't bully Shirley Temple.

Quote:
Chicago/the Don/whatever he wants to call himself is a liar & a fraud, and lives vicariously through some odd family member that he had way back when, who was probably loosely associated with the Taylor St people in one way or another. He lives to trump up the old Outfit, and trash the modern one. This has been his MO for years now. He is Not related or in contact with any figures of any type of remote significance. He was exposed by Chicago, panicked, and blew up. He is also completely & utterly ignorant in regards to the structure/inner workings of the modern Chicago Outfit. Everything he contributes is to be taken with three can liners of salt.

Notice how I haven't said anything about his claims about who he is. I have no way of knowing. It's what he says that is most important to me. Even if he's been lying all along about himself, what he's been saying lately about the Outfit is largely correct.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.